Latest from twitter
We can offer funding, free training and a free audit to schools across York, Hambleton, Ryedale, East Riding and No… https://t.co/iaQjTNdmiZ
We’re delighted to have been invited to a Heads’ breakfast event today to share information about how our Hub can s… https://t.co/LzgOR2zgCs
We’ve just booked our final briefing of the year at a rather lovely venue in the fabulous East Riding. A great chan… https://t.co/l6Eq5LydDB
We still have a few places left at our last two fully funded showcase events this year. If you want to find out mor… https://t.co/HjMzkvVkO8
We are delighted to announce that we will be running a series of events to officially launch and outline our offer of support for 2019.
About our English Hub
In September 2018, the DfE appointed 32 English Hub schools across England to support other schools to deliver excellent early language and phonics teaching in Reception and Key Stage 1.
We are delighted to announce that the Yorkshire Endeavour English Hub is one of the chosen 32 schools and will be working in Scarborough, Whitby, Ryedale, the East Riding, York and part of Hambleton.
We are now in the process of establishing the hub and we will soon be recruiting schools to receive support and funding for resources.
Any school can request support from the English Hub and the DfE has identified a number of schools that they would like targeted initially. However, if there is more demand than capacity, the hub will select schools to receive support based on the school's capacity to improve, the level of need for support and the level of disadvantage of the children at the school.
The support Yorkshire Endeavour English Hub will provide includes:
- Two free places, per school, for 85 schools at Open Events (see below). These will be held during the Spring and early Summer terms (more details to follow);
- A review of action planning following attendance at an Open Event;
- Potential funding of up to £6,000 per school to invest in resources. This may be fully funded or match funded depending upon the circumstances of the school. Resources must meet certain criteria;
- A full audit of a school's early language and phonics provision carried out by one of our experienced Literacy Specialists and support with further action planning;
- Up to six days of school-to-school support led by one of our Literacy Specialists over the period of a year.
|OPEN EVENTS >||LAUNCH EVENTS >|
Below is a summary of how the English Hub Programme Works:
- In order to get started, we need you to:
Complete a self referral form to help us understand your needs a little better. Please send this back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend one of the free Open Events. These can be booked by contacting the email address above.
- Please don’t hesitate to get in touch. If you have any questions at any stage of the process, we will be more than happy to help.
If you would like to be added to the mailing list please complete the form below.